NDIS & disability services
We are a fully accredited registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider
Flexout Health is proud to be a fully accredited registered National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provider that aims to support people living with a disability to achieve optimal independence, health and quality of life. Currently Flexout Health has a diverse group of practitioners who respond to the ever-changing demands of the system and guide their participants through each step of the way. Our pracitioners work with people of all ages to treat various health conditions and presentations.
What makes us different?
Our passionate and committed pracitioners are experienced in helping people of all ages and varied conditions to achieve their goals. We are highly trained in the treatment of multiple chronic conditions and are skilled in NDIS reporting, having great success with approvals for our participants. We are convenient and accessible and we tackle barriers head-on to improve independence and increase the confidence of our pracitioners.
How can we help you?
As a multidisciplinary allied health provider, Flexout Health offers a wide range of health services to assist in building capacity. See below for an outline of NDIS related services that we can provide.
If you are new to the NDIS, it can all be a bit overwhelming, so we’re here to help! You can learn more about the NDIS here, or contact us by emailing email@example.com and our team will be able to guide you on how you can access funding to achieve your full potential.
The NDIS is Australia’s first national scheme for people living with a disability and provides funding directly to individuals. Below is a basic checklist that you can use before beginning the process, to see if you might be eligible to receive support.
- Age – You must be aged between 0 and 65. If you are over 65 there are other services that could assist you.
- Citizenship – To access the NDIS you need to live in Australia and be:
- An Australian citizen, or
- A permanent Visa holder, or
- A protected special category Visa holder
- Assistance – You must require help from someone or need to use special equipment due to a permanent and significant disability.
If you answered yes to the criteria above, you may be eligible to receive support from the NDIS. Click here for information regarding the application process and your next steps!
To make an appointment, you can contact our reception team via phone or complete our online NDIS Intake form. The form will collect your basic information along with your NDIS plan details to allow us to determine our suitability and assign a practitioner to complete an initial assessment. Once you have completed this form, a team member will contact you within 3-4 business days to discuss the outcome and arrange an initial appointment at a suitable time.
The primary goal of the first visit is an initial assessment where we get to know you, your goals, health history and expectations. Your practitioner will also determine our suitability to meet your needs and if appropriate, formulate a treatment plan. They may also ask you to sign a service agreement which outlines the service provider responsibilities, as well as your rights & responsibilities. You can expect your first visit to take between 90 and 120-minutes which can include both in person and non face-to-face activities.
How the participant is set up, determines where we send the account:
- Self managed – Flexout Health will issue you with an invoice for the service which is to be settled within 7 days of the day of service.
- Plan nominee – Flexout Health will issue your Plan nominee with an invoice, which is to be settled within 7 days of the day of service.
- NDIA managed – Flexout Health will claim the invoice through the NDIS portal on behalf of the participant.
- Plan management provider – Flexout Health will issue an invoice to the Participants Plan Management Provider through the NDIS Portal. Payment is required within 14 days.
Services provided by an NDIS therapist can be arranged through a range of different NDIS categories depending on the type of service required. Flexout Health has approval to provide services under the NDIS Capacity Building – Daily Living and Health and Wellbeing funding categories.
Services provided by Flexout Health can include both in person (clinic, home or school) and non face-to-face services. Time spent by our practitioners including travel is billed as per the relevant fee schedule within the NDIS Pricing Arrangement and Price Limits:
- Therapy rate (Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy) – $193.99 per hour
- Therapy rate (Exercise Physiology) – $166.99 per hour
- Report Writing and other non face-to-face activities
- Physiotherapy, Occupational Therapy – $193.99 per hour
- Exercise Physiology – $166.99 per hour
Flexout Health staff provide a face-to-face service and we also work on your behalf by undertaking necessary actions such as report writing and coordinating services and supports, sourcing equipment or quotes, writing session notes, emails and reports, and organising referrals. The services we provide you will be billed at the hourly rate for the time taken. We will be transparent about our charges and any work will be clearly and directly linked to the goals you are seeking to achieve.
Emma Heaney & Sarah O’Keeffe
If you would like to talk to our NDIS Coordinators Emma or Sarah about our services please reach out. Emma and Sarah are experienced in all areas of NDIS and can help you especially when you are starting out. We offer a number of services for participants so we feel it is essential for us to get to know participants and their needs to ensure we can meet them.
Available at these clinics: